What Kranti Salvi had to say about the Indian Navy Half Marathon 2016:
I did the first edition of the Indian navy half marathon 2016. I’m running it this year as well. This is the only race I would not want to miss any year. My husband is doing the half marathon and my son, a junior race.. its a unique race in the running calendar of Indian races. There are various reasons I highly recommend this race:
- For the runners who want to have a Personal Best time.
- The route is almost flat, and the weather is runner friendly to achieve the fastest time of the year.
- the feeling of honor you get to be a part of Indian Navy can’t be described in words.. you need to experience it by participating in it.
- the race management is flawless, the live navy band is another treat you get post race.
- Media coverage and post race refreshment is noteworthy.
- even the NO LITTER race i have ever experienced! I mean, littering does happen on the route, but it is cleared instantly.
Mrs. Kranti Salvi urging runners to run the Indian Navy Half Marathon: