Event CategoriesThe Navy Half Marathon will be conducted in three categories i.e.
- Aircraft Carrier Run – 21.1 Kms
- Destroyer Run – 10 Kms and
- Frigate Run – 5 Kms
Age CategoriesEvent is open for all civilians (Men, Women and Children) in open category. Minimum age limit is 12 years for 5 Kms, 16 years for 10 Kms and 18 years for 21 Kms.
|21.1 Km Run||First three men and women in open category||First three men and women in 45-55 yrs for men and 40-50 yrs for women||First three men and women in >55 yrs for men and >50 yrs for women|
|10 Km Run||First three men and women in open category||First three men and women in 45-55 yrs for men and 40-50 yrs for women||First three men and women in >55 yrs for men and >50 yrs for women|
|5 Km Run||No prizes.||No prizes.||No prizes.|
Route & Race Venue
Aircraft Carrier Run – 21.1 Km Route:
Destroyer Run – 10 Km Route:
Frigate Run – 5 Km Route:
Race Venue: MMRDA R2 Grounds, BKC, Bandra East, Mumbai
Race Start Timings: Destroyer Run – 10 Km: 5:30 am || Aircraft Carrier Run – 21 Km: 5:55 am || Frigate Run – 5 Km: 7:45 am
This race meets the following qualifying criteria for leading national running events:
- Conducted under the aegis of Mumbai Suburban District Athletic Association.
- Timings will be uploaded on the event website within 24 hours of the race completion.
- Course distance is measured using Garmin devices with 3% margin.